This episode covers Monday 9 March to Sunday 15 March 2020.
We start at the theatre with Amateur Hour at the Courtyard Playhouse before getting some design inspiration at the annual Cape Town Fashion Week. We then travel to Grabouw for the annual Bazique Festival and enjoy some ziplining over forests and waterfalls, as well as at the longest over-ocean zipline in Mossel Bay, before ending back in Cape Town for the best adventure activities in and around the city.
Thank you for listening to the Cape Town Travel Guide podcast!
- This show is hosted by marketing consultant, travel writer, and voice actor Eugene Yiga. Learn more about working with him at www.eugeneyiga.com.
- Get free episodes delivered to you via Apple, Android, Deezer, RSS, Spotify, TuneIn, and more. You can also get one month of FREE premium membership at Stitcher with the promo code CAPETOWN.
- If you want more audio content, sign up at audibletrial.com/capetown and download any book for FREE. (This, like Stitcher, is an affiliate partner that pays us commission but doesn’t charge you anything extra. Thanks in advance for going through the links!)
- To support responsible drinking (and limited traffic congestion) we’ve partnered with Uber and Bolt to offer new users a free ride.
- To help produce more episodes, please show your support through PayPal. No amount is too small (or too large). You might even get a shoutout on the show!
Here are this week’s links:
- Mossel Bay to open ‘world’s longest’ zipline over ocean
- Mossel Bay: world’s longest over-ocean zipline tested
If you enjoyed exploring the best adventure activities in Cape Town, here are similar posts:
- 10 unusual road trips to plan
- Best hiking trails in Cape Town
- New and unusual things to do in Cape Town