This episode covers Monday 14 October to Sunday 20 October 2019
We start with movies at the Galileo Open Air Cinema, music from pianist Luís Magalhães at the Cape Town Concert Series, and a spectacular night of entertainment from the Cape Town Philharmonic Orchestra. We then celebrate three food holidays in Cape Town before enjoying the start of the Restaurant Week Spring Edition, with special deals for lunches and dinners across the Western Cape.
Thank you for listening to the Cape Town Travel Guide podcast!
- This show is hosted by marketing consultant, travel writer, and voice actor Eugene Yiga. Learn more about working with him at www.eugeneyiga.com.
- Get free episodes delivered to you via Apple, Android, Deezer, RSS, Spotify, Stitcher (use promo code CAPETOWN for one month of FREE premium membership!), TuneIn, and more. You can also win tickets to the best events, plus great prizes from our sponsors, when you join our growing community via email at www.capetowntravel.guide.
Here are this week’s links:
- The Galileo Open Air Cinema
- Luís Magalhães Piano Recital
- Cape Town Philharmonic Orchestra Spectacular
- Cape Town’s greatest bakeries
- It’s official: Jason Bakery is open on Buitenkant Street
- Bottomless Gin And Sushi At Southern Sun
- SA’s Best Chefs Name Their Top Restaurants in Cape Town 2019
If you enjoyed exploring the best bakeries in Cape Town, here are similar posts:
- 10 bargain breakfasts in Cape Town
- 5 places for great bagels in Cape Town
- Watch: How to eat your way through Cape Town one pasta at a time