This episode covers Monday 16 December to Sunday 22 December 2019.
We start with two shows at the Baxter Theatre: Benny Bushwacker from Ben Voss and African Angels from Cape Town Opera. Then, after exploring the best beaches in South Africa and the upcoming events at Shimmy Beach Club, we end with tasty seaside treats at Surfshack in Camps Bay and announce our new partnership with ClickMyTrips, a service that offers on-demand professional photographers for your unforgettable African experience.
Thank you for listening to the Cape Town Travel Guide podcast!
- This show is hosted by marketing consultant, travel writer, and voice actor Eugene Yiga. Learn more about working with him at www.eugeneyiga.com.
- Get free episodes delivered to you via Apple, Android, Deezer, RSS, Spotify, TuneIn, and more. You can also get one month of FREE premium membership at Stitcher when you use the use promo code CAPETOWN.
- To support responsible drinking (and limited traffic congestion) we’ve partnered with Uber and Bolt to offer new users a free ride.
Here are this week’s links:
- SA’s 45 Blue Flag beaches for this summer
- Blue Flag beaches
- Beach guide: Exploring the Cape’s best alternative coastline spots
- Celebrate summer at Shimmy Beach Club
- Shimmy Beach Club: Ocean Views + Cool DJ Beats on the Beach
- Hot Seaside Beats with Goldfish Submerged at Shimmy Beach Club
- Black Coffee On The Decks at Shimmy Beach Club This Summer
If you enjoyed exploring the best beaches in South Africa, here are similar posts:
- The South African hiking bucket list
- The 23 Best Camping Sites in the Western Cape
- The Best Secret Beaches in Cape Town 2019