This episode covers Monday 7 October to Sunday 13 October 2019.
We start on the stage with the 2020 Fugard Bioscope World Arts Cinema Season, Anthology: Clean Break at Alexander Upstairs, Rhapsody at Theatre on the Bay, and David Kramer’s Danger in the Dark at the Baxter Theatre. Then, after a trip to the winelands for the Blossom Weekend in Elgin and Wine on the River in Robertson, we end in Cape Town with the best breakfasts in celebration of World Egg Day, including cheap breakfasts in Cape Town for under R40.
Thank you for listening to the Cape Town Travel Guide podcast!
- This show is hosted by marketing consultant, travel writer, and voice actor Eugene Yiga. Learn more about working with him at www.eugeneyiga.com.
- Get free episodes delivered to you via Apple, Android, Deezer, RSS, Spotify, Stitcher (use promo code CAPETOWN for one month of FREE premium access!), TuneIn, and more. You can also win tickets to the best events, plus great prizes from our sponsors, when you join our growing community via email at www.capetowntravel.guide.
Here are this week’s links:
- The 2020 Fugard Bioscope World Arts Cinema Season
- Anthology: Clean Break
- Danger in the Dark
- Celebrate Spring at the Elgin Blossom Weekend
- An Epicurean Chardonnay and Pinot Noir Feast
- Wine on the River in Robertson
- The 30 Best Breakfasts in Cape Town
- Ragamuffin Café: An Adventurous Breakfast Spot in Kenilworth
- Starlings Café Cape Town: Superb Breakfast + Coffee in the CBD
- New branch of famed Claremont café set to open in the CBD
- More brekkie for your buck: The best cheap breakfasts in SA
- 10 breakfasts for under R40 in Cape Town
If you enjoyed exploring the best breakfasts in Cape Town, here are similar posts:
- 5 great OTT breakfasts in Cape Town
- Cape Town’s greatest bakeries
- 5 great sandwiches in the City Bowl