This episode covers Monday 23 December to Sunday 29 December 2019.
We feature the best Christmas specials in the Western Cape, ideas on how to spend Boxing Day in Cape Town, the chance to win tickets to the annual Sizzled Summer Music and Food Festival, and details of an exciting new affiliate partnership with Audible, the world’s premier provider of audio content, which is offering podcast listeners a free one-month trial with a free audiobook that’s yours to keep.
Thank you for listening to the Cape Town Travel Guide podcast!
- This show is hosted by marketing consultant, travel writer, and voice actor Eugene Yiga. Learn more about working with him at www.eugeneyiga.com.
- Get free episodes delivered to you via Apple, Android, Deezer, RSS, Spotify, TuneIn, and more. You can also get one month of FREE premium membership at Stitcher when you use the use promo code CAPETOWN.
- To support responsible drinking (and limited traffic congestion) we’ve partnered with Uber and Bolt to offer new users a free ride.
Here are this week’s links:
- Where to eat this Christmas
- Christmas Lunch in Cape Town (+ the Winelands): Where to Eat
- Where to find your Christmas feast in Cape Town
- What’s going on our Christmas table this year
- What to do on Boxing Day in Cape Town
- audibletrial.com/capetown (sign up and download A Christmas Carol for FREE, bearing in mind that this is an affiliate link that will earn us a commission but won’t cost you anything extra)
If you enjoyed exploring the best Christmas specials in the Western Cape, here are similar posts:
- Netflix and chow: what to binge-eat when you binge-watch
- Cape Town Picnics: Reference Guide
- Best festive markets in the Western Cape (2019)