This episode covers Monday 6 January to Sunday 12 January 2020.
We start back at the office with the most stylish co-working spaces in South Africa and the best places for drinks after work. We then celebrate the weekend at the annual L’Ormarins Queen’s Plate Racing Festival and end with details of our new affiliate partnership with Audible, the world’s premier provider of audio content, which is offering podcast listeners a free one-month trial, with a free audiobook that’s yours to keep.
Thank you for listening to the Cape Town Travel Guide podcast!
- This show is hosted by marketing consultant, travel writer, and voice actor Eugene Yiga. Learn more about working with him at www.eugeneyiga.com.
- Get free episodes delivered to you via Apple, Android, Deezer, RSS, Spotify, TuneIn, and more. You can also get one month of FREE premium membership at Stitcher when you use the use promo code CAPETOWN.
- To support responsible drinking (and limited traffic congestion) we’ve partnered with Uber and Bolt to offer new users a free ride.
Here are this week’s links:
- audibletrial.com/capetown (sign up and download Deep Work for FREE, bearing in mind that this is an affiliate link that will earn us a commission but won’t cost you anything extra)
If you enjoyed exploring the best co-working spaces in South Africa, here are similar posts:
- Co-Working Spaces in Cape Town
- The ultimate Bree Street restaurant guide
- The 30 Best Breakfasts in Cape Town