This episode covers Monday 20 January to Sunday 26 January 2020.
We start at the on stage with The Waterworks Anthology at the new Courtyard Playhouse (above Alexander Bar), the Cape Town Philharmonic Orchestra giving two symphony concerts at City Hall, a free event at the Grand Africa Café & Beach with Russian DJ Volen Sentir, and more another freebie thanks to Audible, the world’s premier provider of audio content. We then enjoy wining and dining at the Delheim Estate Harvest Festival and the Pinot Noir Celebration before ending with the best cocktail bars in Cape Town, including details of the new offerings at Cause Effect Cocktail Kitchen and Cape Brandy Bar.
Thank you for listening to the Cape Town Travel Guide podcast!
- This show is hosted by marketing consultant, travel writer, and voice actor Eugene Yiga. Learn more about working with him at www.eugeneyiga.com.
- Get free episodes delivered to you via Apple, Android, Deezer, RSS, Spotify, TuneIn, and more. You can also get one month of FREE premium membership at Stitcher when you use the use promo code CAPETOWN.
- To support responsible drinking (and limited traffic congestion) we’ve partnered with Uber and Bolt to offer new users a free ride.
Here are this week’s links:
- The Waterworks Anthology
- Cape Town Philharmonic Orchestra: Wieniawski’s Finest and Magnificent Mozart
- International DJs Perform at Four Free Events at The Grand This Summer
- audibletrial.com/capetown (sign up and download Cocktails 101 for FREE, bearing in mind that this is an affiliate link that will earn us a commission but won’t cost you anything extra)
- Top Cape Town Cocktail Bars
- Next-Level Cocktails at Cause Effect Bar on Kloof Street
- One of Cape Town’s hottest cocktail bars to open at the V&A Waterfront
If you enjoyed exploring the best bars in Cape Town, here are similar posts:
- 13 glorious gin experiences in and around Cape Town for all budgets
- 5 great rooftop bars in Cape Town
- Your complete guide to wine-tasting in Cape Town