This episode covers Monday 15 July to Sunday 21 July 2019.
We start on the stage with the docudrama #JustMen returning to the Baxter Theatre, the comedy show Penny for a Laugh raising money for charity at the CTICC, and the musical South Pacific at the Artscape Opera House. Then, after highlighting restaurants giving back to their communities and featuring two foodie initiatives for Mandela Day, we end with details of Restaurant Week’s Winter Edition and Cape Town’s best dessert cafés in celebration of World Cake Day.
Thank you for listening to the Cape Town Travel Guide podcast!
- This show is hosted by marketing consultant, travel writer, and voice actor Eugene Yiga. Learn more about working with him at www.eugeneyiga.com.
- Get free episodes delivered to you via Apple, Android, RSS, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, and more. You can also win tickets to the best events, as well as great prizes from our sponsors, when you join our growing community via email at www.capetowntravel.guide.
Here are this week’s links:
If you enjoyed exploring the best dessert cafés in Cape Town, here are similar posts:
- The most comforting winter desserts in South Africa
- Where to get the best cake in South Africa
- 18 iconic South African desserts