This episode covers Monday 11 November to Sunday 17 November 2019.
We start on stage with The Gospel According to Jan Coetzee at Alexander Upstairs, the Cape Town Philharmonic Orchestra (with the Philharmonia Choir of Cape Town) at City Hall, the Cape Town Concert Series at the Baxter Theatre, and the start of the Kirstenbosch Summer Sunset Concerts. We then end with details of the best everyday eateries in the Western Cape, as named by food website Eat Out at their recent awards, and prepare to celebrate the best restaurants in the country at the Eat Out Mercedes-Benz Restaurant Awards this weekend.
Thank you for listening to the Cape Town Travel Guide podcast!
- This show is hosted by marketing consultant, travel writer, and voice actor Eugene Yiga. Learn more about working with him at www.eugeneyiga.com.
- Get free episodes delivered to you via Apple, Android, Deezer, Email, RSS, Spotify, Stitcher (use promo code CAPETOWN for one month of FREE premium membership!), TuneIn, and more. You can also win tickets to the best events, plus great prizes from our sponsors, when you join our growing community via email at www.capetowntravel.guide.
Here are this week’s links:
- The Gospel According to Jan Coetzee
- Ein Deutsches Requiem (Cape Town Philharmonic Orchestra)
- Anthony Marwood & Aleksander Madžar Kramer Trust Celebrity Recital
- Kirstenbosch Concerts 2019/2020 Lineup Announced
- Revealed: The Best Everyday Eateries in the Western Cape
- 11 top chefs cooking at the 2019 foodie event of the year
- Revealed: The 30 nominees for South Africa’s top restaurants
- The 2019 Eat Out Nederburg Rising Star nominees are…
If you enjoyed exploring the best everyday eateries in the Western Cape, here are similar posts:
- The Best Food Trucks in Cape Town
- The 10 best tapas-style restaurants in Cape Town
- The Great CT Rib Roundup