This episode covers Monday 30 December 2019 to Sunday 5 January 2020.
We start by featuring the best New Year’s Eve activities, events, and restaurant specials in and around Cape Town, with a survival guide and promo codes for Uber and Bolt to keep you safe. We also enjoy three top music events in Cape Town this weekend. We end with the best fitness activities in Cape Town and, after taking care of your body, take care of your mind with a free one-month membership from Audible, the world’s premier provider of audio content.
Thank you for listening to the Cape Town Travel Guide podcast!
- This show is hosted by marketing consultant, travel writer, and voice actor Eugene Yiga. Learn more about working with him at www.eugeneyiga.com.
- Get free episodes delivered to you via Apple, Android, Deezer, RSS, Spotify, TuneIn, and more. You can also get one month of FREE premium membership at Stitcher when you use the use promo code CAPETOWN.
- To support responsible drinking (and limited traffic congestion) we’ve partnered with Uber and Bolt to offer new users a free ride.
Here are this week’s links:
- The 10 best places to celebrate New Year’s Eve around the world
- The Hottest New Year’s Eve Parties in Cape Town 2019/ 2020
- New Year’s Eve in Cape Town: 2019/2020
- 13 spots to celebrate New Year’s Eve in SA
- The New Year’s Eve restaurant specials to take you into 2020
- New Year’s at V&A Food Market: Fireworks + Fabulous Food
- Your New Year’s Eve Survival Guide
- What to do on New Year’s Day in Cape Town
- Silo Concerts: Musicians + DJs Perform for Free at the Waterfront
- Tweede Nuwe Jaar (Second New Year)
- Cape Town Street Parade
- Viennese New Year (Cape Town Philharmonic Orchestra)
- Penguin paddle and snorkel safari in False Bay
- Snorkel with Seals off the Coast of Hout Bay
- Self-Defence and Martial Arts Classes in Cape Town
- Personalised Bike Tours Around Cape Town City Centre
- The 6 Best Sea Kayaking Experiences in The Cape
- This Tandem-Paragliding Ride is the Best Way to See Cape Town
- Go Sandboarding with a Pro Instructor in Cape Town
- Water-Bike Around Simon’s Town + The False Bay Coast
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding Around the Waterfront in Cape Town
- Acrobranch Constantia: Zipline Above the Treetops at Constantia Nek
- audibletrial.com/capetown (sign up and download Long Walk to Freedom for FREE, bearing in mind that this is an affiliate link that will earn us a commission but won’t cost you anything extra)
If you enjoyed exploring the best fitness activities in Cape Town, here are similar posts:
- 5 long-distance hiking trails in South Africa
- The Best Organic Food Shops in Cape Town
- Outdoor Fitness Ideas to Try this Summer