This episode covers Monday 21 October to Sunday 29 October 2019.
Entertainment events include a new stand-up show at Theatre on the Bay from comedian Mark Banks; the annual Worldwide Short Film Festival throughout the city; the annual Open Design Festival taking over Cape Town; and Art Franschhoek in the winelands, which coincides with the Franschhoek Open Gardens Festival and Classic Music Festival this weekend. Then, after enjoying an evening under the stars at the Anthonij Rupert Estate, we go back to Cape Town for a luxury yacht cruise with Tigger 2 Royale, all-you-can-drink at the Wade Bales Cap Classique and Gin Affair, plus the best pasta in the Western Cape in celebration of World Pasta Day.
Thank you for listening to the Cape Town Travel Guide podcast!
- This show is hosted by marketing consultant, travel writer, and voice actor Eugene Yiga. Learn more about working with him at www.eugeneyiga.com.
- Get free episodes delivered to you via Apple, Android, Deezer, RSS, Spotify, Stitcher (use promo code CAPETOWN for one month of FREE premium membership!), TuneIn, and more. You can also win tickets to the best events, plus great prizes from our sponsors, when you join our growing community via email at www.capetowntravel.guide.
Here are this week’s links:
- Art Franschhoek
- Classic Music Festival in Franschhoek
- Franschhoek Open Gardens
- Protea Party (Book via firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 874 9019)
- Nirvana Sunset Cruise at V&A Waterfront (save 10% when you use the promo code ‘Cape Town Travel Guide’)
- Wade Bales Cap Classique & Gin Affair (use our promo codes for Uber and Bolt)
- Where to find homemade pasta in the Western Cape
- Casa Bella at The Sanctuary: Taste Italy in Somerset West
- Family Italian-style sharing at Woodstock’s new Scarpetta
If you enjoyed exploring the best pasta in the Western Cape, here are similar posts:
- The 13 Best Ramen-Serving Restaurants in Cape Town
- The Best Italian Restaurants in Cape Town
- Your pizza hit list: Where to get great slices in Cape Town