This episode covers Monday 2 December to Sunday 8 December 2019.
Entertainment events include Aunty Merle: It’s a Girl at the Baxter Theatre, The Rocky Horror Show at the Artscape Opera House, the third annual Cape Tango Festival, and the Silo Concert at the V&A Waterfront. We then enjoy great food in the Silo District (including treats at Lindt Chocolate Studio and more at the Radisson RED Hotel) and end with plenty of wine at the first ever Somerset Fresh Fine Wine & Food Festival at Morgenster Wine & Olive Estate.
Thank you for listening to the Cape Town Travel Guide podcast!
- This show is hosted by marketing consultant, travel writer, and voice actor Eugene Yiga. Learn more about working with him at www.eugeneyiga.com.
- Get free episodes delivered to you via Apple, Android, Deezer, RSS, Spotify, TuneIn, and more. You can also get one month of FREE premium membership at Stitcher when you use the use promo code CAPETOWN.
Here are this week’s links:
- Aunty Merle: It’s a Girl
- The Rocky Horror Show
- Cape Tango Festival 2019
- Silo Concerts: Musicians + DJs Perform for Free at the V&A Waterfront
- 10 things to do at the V&A Waterfront this festive season
- 10 places to eat at the Waterfront’s new Silo District
- Lindt Chocolate-Making Courses: Learn to Make Decadent Desserts
- Lindt Chocolate Studio (discounted vouchers on Hyperli)
- Radisson RED targets millennial mindset
- Africa’s first Radisson RED celebrates its first anniversary
- Meet Radisson RED’s new head chef, Naseer Abdullah
- Taste the best koesisters at Radisson RED
If you enjoyed exploring the best places to eat at the Silo District, here are similar posts: