This episode covers Monday 16 September to Sunday 22 September 2019.
We start on stage with Statements After an Arrest Under the Immorality Act at the Fugard Theatre, Antigone at the Baxter Theatre, A Night at the Musicals at Theatre on the Bay, and the Cape Town Baroque Festival at venues throughout Cape Town. We then celebrate spring at the best places to see the flowers in the Western Cape and end with details of the best steaks in and around Cape Town, with the chance to win free meals at top steakhouses thanks to the ENTERTAINER.
Thank you for listening to the Cape Town Travel Guide podcast!
- This show is hosted by marketing consultant, travel writer, and voice actor Eugene Yiga. Learn more about working with him at www.eugeneyiga.com.
- This show is produced in partnership with the ENTERTAINER, where members enjoy over 2500 buy-one-get-one-free and discount offers at more than 600 places in the Western Cape. Use the promo code PODCAST2019 for a 10% discount when you join now at www.theentertainerme.com.
- Get free episodes delivered to you via Apple, Android, RSS, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, and more. You can also win tickets to the best events, as well as great prizes from our sponsors, when you join our growing community via email at www.capetowntravel.guide.
Here are this week’s links:
- Statements After an Arrest Under the Immorality Act
- ANTIGONE (not quite/quiet)
- A Night at the Musicals
- Cape Town Baroque Festival
- The Best Places to View the Cape’s Spring Flowers
- South Africa’s 10 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Wild Flower e-Bike Adventure
- Ways to Skip Gym and Get Fit for Spring
- The best steakhouses in the Western Cape
- Mission: Find the best steak in the Winelands
- Review: The newest steakhouse on Cape Town’s Sunset Beach
- How to order a steak when you’re eating out
- What’s the best steak side dish? 5 chefs weigh in
- Cape Town’s first-ever Eat Out Steak Out
Here are some of the ENTERTAINER’s steakhouses in Cape Town:
- Cattle Baron in Pinelands
- Famous Butchers Grill in the CBD
- HQ in the CBD
- Louis on the Block in Bergvliet
- Pirates Steakhouse in Plumstead
- Sir Loin Steakhouse & Deli in Brackenfell
- Smoke ‘n Grill in Claremont entertainer
- The Press Bar and Grill in Sea Point
If you enjoyed exploring the best places to see spring flowers in the Western Cape, here are similar posts:
- Getaway’s top 20 guides to South Africa’s small coastal towns
- Where to eat once you’ve seen the flowers
- 15 Reasons We Love the West Coast National Park