This episode covers Monday 9 September to Sunday 15 September 2019.
We start this week on the stage with Nocturne at Alexander Upstairs, STOMP at the Artscape Opera House, and the Cape Town Philharmonic Orchestra giving a symphony concert at City Hall. We then end the episode in Franschhoek, with plenty of wine at the annual Franschhoek Uncorked festival, plenty of food from the best restaurants in Franschhoek, and the chance to win free meals thanks to the ENTERTAINER’s partner restaurants all over town.
Thank you for listening to the Cape Town Travel Guide podcast!
- This show is hosted by marketing consultant, travel writer, and voice actor Eugene Yiga. Learn more about working with him at www.eugeneyiga.com.
- This show is produced in partnership with the ENTERTAINER, where members enjoy over 2500 buy-one-get-one-free and discount offers at more than 600 places in the Western Cape. Use the promo code PODCAST2019 for a 10% discount when you join now at www.theentertainerme.com.
- Get free episodes delivered to you via Apple, Android, RSS, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, and more. You can also win tickets to the best events, as well as great prizes from our sponsors, when you join our growing community via email at www.capetowntravel.guide.
Here are this week’s links:
- Nocturne (get a free bottle of wine by emailing your ticket reference number to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Respighi’s Rome
- Franschhoek Uncorked Festival (use our promo codes for Uber and Bolt)
- The 15 best restaurants in Franschhoek (Eat Out)
- The 20 Best Restaurants in Franschhoek (Inside Guide)
- Exclusive first taste at Protégé in Franschhoek
- Exclusive first look at Chefs Warehouse at Maison in Franschhoek
- A South African-Themed Chef’s Table at Leopard’s Leap in Franschhoek
- Mieliepap, kaiings and morogo – The Restaurant at Grande Provence’s new chef celebrates heritage
Here are some of the ENTERTAINER’s partner restaurants in Franschhoek:
If you enjoyed exploring the best restaurants in Franschhoek, here are similar posts:
- Things To Do in Franschhoek: A Guide To The Cape’s French Corner
- Why you should book at these 6 Franschhoek restaurants
- The Hottest Places to Stay in Franschhoek