This episode covers Monday 30 September to Sunday 6 October 2019.
After enjoying the adult comedy musical Three Blind Mice at Gate69 and the annual Rocking the Daisies music festival at Cloof Wine Estate, we travel to Paarl for meals at Viande (new at the Grande Roche Hotel), Jewell’s Restaurant (new at Spice Route Destination), and The Red Table (at the historic Nederburg Wine Estate). We end with your chance to win free meals at top Paarl restaurants thanks to a VIP membership from the ENTERTAINER.
Thank you for listening to the Cape Town Travel Guide podcast!
- This show is hosted by marketing consultant, travel writer, and voice actor Eugene Yiga. Learn more about working with him at www.eugeneyiga.com.
- This show is produced in partnership with the ENTERTAINER, where members enjoy over 2500 buy-one-get-one-free and discount offers at more than 600 places in the Western Cape. Use the promo code PODCAST2019 for a 10% discount when you join now at www.theentertainerme.com.
- Get free episodes delivered to you via Apple, Android, Deezer, RSS, Spotify, Stitcher (use promo code CAPETOWN for one month of FREE premium access!), TuneIn, and more. You can also win tickets to the best events, plus great prizes from our sponsors, when you join our growing community via email at www.capetowntravel.guide.
Here are this week’s links:
- Chef Pete Goffe-Wood to open new restaurant in Winelands
- First taste: Chef Pete-Goffe Wood’s Viande in Paarl
- Viande Restaurant at the Grande Roche Hotel: Country-Style Dining in Paarl
- Viande: YouTube
- New to the Spice Route: Liam Tomlin and Neil Jewell’s restaurant opens its doors
- Jewells: A Restaurant by Liam Tomlin at Spice Route in Paarl
- Review: Fancy farm-to-table fare at Jewell’s Restaurant
- Watch: Take a look inside the new Jewell’s Restaurant
- Watch: Jewell’s Restaurant, the 2019 Eat Out Retail Capital New Restaurant of the Year
- The Red Table at Nederburg
- The Manor at Nederburg: Farm-Fresh Food + Estate Wine
- Nederburg Wines: Five Reasons to Visit this Historic Winery in Paarl
- Wine-Tasting with Mountain Views at Nederburg’s Elegant Tasting Room
- Faber at Avondale: Farm-to-Fork Fine-Dining in The Paarl Winelands
- Noop Restaurant: Old-World Charm and Comfort Cuisine in Paarl
Here are some of the ENTERTAINER’s partner restaurants in Paarl:
If you enjoyed exploring the best restaurants in Paarl, here are similar posts:
- 5 enchanting Wellington wine estates
- 18 things to do in Paarl
- Spice Route in Paarl: 13 Reasons to Visit This Destination Winery