This episode covers Monday 12 August to Sunday 18 August 2019.
We begin with two mighty music events: the Cape Town Philharmonic Orchestra starting its spring symphony season at City Hall (and accompanying the Cape Town City Ballet for select performances of Sleeping Beauty) as well as the Philharmonia Choir of Cape Town singing Songs of Praise. We then sip on fine wines at the Nedbank Cape Winemakers Guild Auction Showcase and feast at the Stadsaal Soiree in Stellenbosch, where the ENTERTAINER is offering two-for-one deals at many great restaurants all over town.
Thank you for listening to the Cape Town Travel Guide podcast!
- This show is hosted by marketing consultant, travel writer, and voice actor Eugene Yiga. Learn more about working with him at www.eugeneyiga.com.
- This show is produced in partnership with the ENTERTAINER, where members enjoy over 2500 buy-one-get-one-free and discount offers at more than 600 places in the Western Cape. Use the promo code PODCAST2019 for a 10% discount when you join now at www.theentertainerme.com.
- Get free episodes delivered to you via Apple, Android, RSS, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, and more. You can also win tickets to the best events, as well as great prizes from our sponsors, when you join our growing community via email at www.capetowntravel.guide.
Here are this week’s links:
- The Nedbank Cape Winemakers Guild Auction Showcase (use our promo codes for Uber and Bolt)
- Stadsaal Soiree Hosted by Stellenbosch Street Soirees and Stellenbosch Wine Routes
- The 28 Best Restaurants in Stellenbosch
- Small plates with a twist at Stellenbosch’s vibrant new corner eatery
- The Green Goose: Continental Cuisine in Stellenbosch
Here are some of the ENTERTAINER’s partner restaurants in Stellenbosch:
If you enjoyed exploring the best restaurants in Stellenbosch, here are similar posts:
- The 16 Best Restaurants on Wine Farms in Stellenbosch 2019
- Lunch & Dinner in the Winelands
- Artisanal Fare in the Cape Winelands & Beyond