The festive season is here but, instead of going to crowded malls, many people will be shopping online.
Luckily, there are plenty of options, including a special promotion from Wine of the Month Club and luxury gift boxes from Vula Afrika’s In Any Event. You can also shop at the V&A Waterfront as well as markets and delis across the Western Cape. Just be mindful of the COVID-19 protocols and support local businesses whenever you can.
Thank you for listening to the Cape Town Travel Guide podcast!
- This show is hosted by marketing consultant, travel writer, and voice actor Eugene Yiga. Learn more about working with him at www.eugeneyiga.com.
- Get free episodes delivered to you via Apple, Android, Deezer, RSS, Spotify, TuneIn, and more. You can also get one month of FREE premium membership at Stitcher with the promo code CAPETOWN.
- If you want more audio content, sign up at audibletrial.com/capetown and download any book for FREE. (This, like Stitcher, is an affiliate partner that pays us commission but doesn’t charge you anything extra. Thanks in advance for going through the links!)
- To support responsible drinking (and limited traffic congestion) we’ve partnered with Uber and Bolt to offer new users a free ride.
- To help produce more episodes, please show your support through PayPal. No amount is too small (or too large). You might even get a shoutout on the show!
Here are this week’s links:
- The Cape Town guide to produce-bursting pantry boxes
- Cape Fish: A Superb Selection Of Fish + Seafood For Delivery + Collection
- Greenfish Home Delivery Service
- Pescaluna Seafood: Delivered From The Harbour To Your Door
- Joostenberg Deli: Fresh Food Delivered to Stellenbosch + Northern ’Burbs
- Babylonstoren Delivers Beautiful Farm-Fresh Hampers to Your Door
- Spier Farm Cafe now online
- My Food Fairy: Magical Frozen Meals Delivered to Your Door
- Cape Town Eats
- V&A Waterfront awarded Safe Travels stamp
- V&A Waterfront the first ‘Covid-19 safe’ tourist attraction in SA
- V&A Waterfront set for drive-through Covid-19 testing
- V&A Waterfront in survival mode: Hanging on for dear life until tourists return
- Pocket Friendly V&A Waterfront
- Popular Cape Town market space reopens with special additions
- The Watershed reopens with a fresh offering of local beauty brands
- V&A Food Market: Over 40 Stalls at this Harbourside Hub
- The 20 Best Markets in Cape Town
- Market shopping during lockdown level 3
- Cape Town’s must-visit food markets
- Oranjezicht Market at the V&A Waterfront: Superb Produce + Ocean Views
- Cool Spaces: We Are Egg at Cavendish Square
- The Best Delis in Cape Town + The Winelands
- Where to stock up on deli items and provisions in the Western Cape
- Boschendal Farm Shop: Unique Homeware + Artisanal Deli Goods
- Festive Markets Not to Be Missed – What’s on in Cape Town
- ‘Neighbourgoods Tonight: Street Feast’ Night Market
- Fideli’s – Inner City Grocer & Beer Garden
- Shop Local
- Local Slow Fashion Brands to Support
- ‘Buy local to help revive SA’s economy’
- Campaign to support your favourite business to help with economic readiness and recovery
- Small Businesses Making Big Moves #SupportLocal
- #SupportLocal: Apparel and Accessories
- Locally-Made Craft Food & Drinks to Try
- Madison Boutique: Luxurious Fashion With a Laidback Twist
- ROWDY Leather Bags: Handmade Quality, Timeless Versatility
- Mungo & Jemima: The Best Local Fashion Under One Roof
- The Hideaway: Handmade Decor at Factory-Shop Prices
If you enjoyed exploring the best shopping experiences in the Western Cape, here are similar posts:
- Why you should visit the Oranjezicht City Farm Market at Granger Bay
- Where to get gloriously golden pies in SA
- Eco-friendly Initiatives in Cape Town
If you found this valuable, please share it with someone who might find it valuable too. Then subscribe below for email updates whenever we release a new podcast episode or blog post!