This episode covers Monday 27 January to Sunday 1 February 2020.
We start at the theatre with two improv comedy shows at The Courtyard Playhouse, the final International Summer Music Festival symphony concert from the Cape Town Philharmonic Orchestra, a weekend of conscious partying with the Origin Festival, and a chance to treat your ears with a free trial from Audible, the world’s premier provider of audio content. We then enjoy the outdoors with the Franschhoek Summer Wines festival at Leopard’s Leap, the Sun Met at Kenilworth Racecourse, and more of the best summer experiences in the Western Cape.
Thank you for listening to the Cape Town Travel Guide podcast!
- This show is hosted by marketing consultant, travel writer, and voice actor Eugene Yiga. Learn more about working with him at www.eugeneyiga.com.
- Get free episodes delivered to you via Apple, Android, Deezer, RSS, Spotify, TuneIn, and more. You can also get one month of FREE premium membership at Stitcher when you use the use promo code CAPETOWN.
- To support responsible drinking (and limited traffic congestion) we’ve partnered with Uber and Bolt to offer new users a free ride.
Here are this week’s links:
- audibletrial.com/capetown (sign up and download any book for FREE, bearing in mind that this is an affiliate link that will earn us a commission but won’t cost you anything extra)
- Franschhoek Summer Wines (win two tickets in our KingSumo giveaway!)
- The Sun Met (win five tickets in our KingSumo giveaway!)
- How to spend an unusual summer in Cape Town
- Chasing Sunsets this Summer
- Summer Music Experiences in Cape Town
- Summer Concerts at Muratie in Stellenbosch
- Outdoor Summer Dining and Drinks
If you enjoyed exploring the best summer experiences in the Western Cape, here are similar posts:
- The best scenic drives in Cape Town
- The Best Ice Cream Spots in Cape Town
- The 13 Best Beaches in Cape Town 2019