This episode covers Monday 28 October to Sunday 3 November 2019.
We start with plenty of entertainment events: SATORI from Cape Town City Ballet at the Artscape Opera House, the Cape Town Philharmonic Orchestra at City Hall, The Glass Menagerie by Tennessee Williams at the Artscape Arena, and the Big Five Comedy Show at GrandWest. We then enjoy movies at the Knysna Film Festival, drinks at the International Tequila Festival, and celebrate Halloween and World Vegan day with special meals at restaurants across Cape Town and beyond.
Thank you for listening to the Cape Town Travel Guide podcast!
- This show is hosted by marketing consultant, travel writer, and voice actor Eugene Yiga. Learn more about working with him at www.eugeneyiga.com.
- Get free episodes delivered to you via Apple, Android, Deezer, RSS, Spotify, Stitcher (use promo code CAPETOWN for one month of FREE premium membership!), TuneIn, and more. You can also win tickets to the best events, plus great prizes from our sponsors, when you join our growing community via email at www.capetowntravel.guide.
Here are this week’s links:
- SATORI (Cape Town City Ballet)
- Prokofiev’s Third (Cape Town Philharmonic Orchestra)
- The Glass Menagerie
- The Big Five Comedy Show
- Knysna Film Festival
- International Tequila Festival (get discounted Sunday tickets from WOICT and Hyperli)
- 10 must-try restaurants before a zombie apocalypse
- 20 vegan and vegetarian restaurants in Cape Town
- Lekker Vegan’s craziest dishes
- Taking a look inside Loop Street’s new broth bar, Marrow
- Green & Vegan Pop Up Dining
If you enjoyed exploring the best vegan and vegetarian restaurants in Cape Town, here are similar posts:
- 4 restaurants winning at waste-free cooking
- 5 spots with good-for-the-gut grub in Cape Town
- 5 great vegan desserts in Cape Town