This episode covers Monday 13 January to Sunday 19 January 2020.
We start at the theatre with How to End Racism at the new Courtyard Playhouse, Peter Pan on Ice at the Artscape Opera House, the ABBA Show at Grand Arena, and two symphony concerts from the Cape Town Philharmonic Orchestra. We then help you survive ‘Janu-worry’ with the best ways to save money, including drinks specials in Cape Town, two-for-one deals from the ENTERTAINER, and the chance to get a free one-month trial from Audible, the world’s premier provider of audio content.
Thank you for listening to the Cape Town Travel Guide podcast!
- This show is hosted by marketing consultant, travel writer, and voice actor Eugene Yiga. Learn more about working with him at www.eugeneyiga.com.
- Get free episodes delivered to you via Apple, Android, Deezer, RSS, Spotify, TuneIn, and more. You can also get one month of FREE premium membership at Stitcher when you use the use promo code CAPETOWN.
- To support responsible drinking (and limited traffic congestion) we’ve partnered with Uber and Bolt to offer new users a free ride.
Here are this week’s links:
- How to End Racism with Chester Missing
- Peter Pan On Ice
- The ABBA Show
- Cape Town Philharmonic Orchestra: City Hall and Kirstenbosch
- 8 smart ways to save money when visiting Cape Town
- 50 things to do in Cape Town for under R50
- 20 things for under R20 in Cape Town
- Free Walking Tours Cape Town (Cape Town Tourism)
- Free Walking Tours of Cape Town (Inside Guide)
- Experience CT through a walking tour
- The Best Drinks Specials in Cape Town
- The Village Idiot: Pimp Your Gin
- Harringtons Cocktail Lounge: Wednesday Tapas + Tastings
- Harringtons Cocktail Lounge: Thursday Tacos + Tequila + Tunes
- audibletrial.com/capetown (sign up and download Your Money or Your Life for FREE, bearing in mind that this is an affiliate link that will earn us a commission but won’t cost you anything extra)
If you enjoyed exploring the best ways to save money in Cape Town, here are similar posts:
- Where to dine with your own wine – and no corkage fee
- 2-for-1 restaurant specials in Cape Town
- All-you-can-eat buffet specials: Where to find them in your city