This episode covers Monday 10 February to Sunday 16 February 2020.
We start at the theatre with the Mother City Comedy Festival at the Baxter Theatre, First Kiss at the Courtyard Playhouse, and La Boheme from Cape Town Opera at the Artscape Theatre. We then feature three art events (the Stellenbosch Triennale, the International Public Art Festival, and the Investec Cape Town Art Fair) before celebrating Valentine’s Day with the best wedding venues in the Western Cape, a romantic getaway at Majeka House in Stellenbosch, and Sasfin Cape Town Sixes Sport and Lifestyle Festival.
Thank you for listening to the Cape Town Travel Guide podcast!
- This show is hosted by marketing consultant, travel writer, and voice actor Eugene Yiga. Learn more about working with him at www.eugeneyiga.com.
- Get free episodes delivered to you via Apple, Android, Deezer, RSS, Spotify, TuneIn, and more. You can also get one month of FREE premium membership at Stitcher when you use the use promo code CAPETOWN.
- This show is sponsored by audibletrial.com/capetown. Sign up and download any book for FREE, bearing in mind that this is an affiliate link that will earn us a commission but won’t cost you anything extra.
- To support responsible drinking (and limited traffic congestion) we’ve partnered with Uber and Bolt to offer new users a free ride.
- To help produce more episodes, please show your support through PayPal. No amount is too small (or too large). You might even get a shoutout on the show!
Here are this week’s links:
- Mother City Comedy Festival (win four tickets in our KingSumo giveaway!)
- Valentines Special: First Kiss
- La Bohème (Cape Town Opera)
- Cape Town Opera Ensemble – Grabouw
- Valentine’s Day 2020: Things To Do in Cape Town + The Winelands
- Valentine’s Day restaurant specials in Cape Town
- Celebrate love with Cape Town’s hottest Valentine’s deals
- Romantic Ways to Spend Valentine’s Day in Cape Town
- Celebrate Your Best Friends this Valentine’s Day
- Where to host your wedding in the Western Cape
- Mood-setting Wedding Entertainment in Cape Town
- Cape Town Wedding Videographers
- Amazon Wedding (affiliate partner)
- Sasfin Cape Town Sixes Sport and Lifestyle Festival (win four tickets in our KingSumo giveaway!)
If you enjoyed exploring the best wedding venues in the Western Cape, here are similar posts:
- Where to find the best views in Cape Town
- The Best Farmhouse Accommodation in the Cape
- Five of the best Cape Town day trips