This episode covers Monday 4 November to Sunday 10 November 2019.
We start on stage with the one-man show Vaslav at the Fugard Theatre, the musical Forever Plaid at Theatre on the Bay, and the Cape Town Philharmonic Orchestra giving a symphony concert at City Hall. We then head to the winelands for wine tours in celebration of International Merlot Day and the Paul René Splash of Pink Bubbly Festival in Robertson before coming back to Cape Town for the Colour Run, Challenge Cape Town Triathlon, and the Wavescape Festival
Thank you for listening to the Cape Town Travel Guide podcast!
- This show is hosted by marketing consultant, travel writer, and voice actor Eugene Yiga. Learn more about working with him at www.eugeneyiga.com.
- Get free episodes delivered to you via Apple, Android, Deezer, RSS, Spotify, Stitcher (use promo code CAPETOWN for one month of FREE premium membership!), TuneIn, and more. You can also win tickets to the best events, plus great prizes from our sponsors, when you join our growing community via email at www.capetowntravel.guide.
Here are this week’s links:
- The 15 Best Wine Tours in Cape Town 2019
- 10 best value places to visit in 2020
- Tuk Tuk Franschhoek: Wine-Hop the Winelands in Style
- Tuk Tuk Stellenbosch: Book Your Unique Wine-Tasting Experience
- Paul René Splash of Pink Bubbly Festival (win two tickets in our KingSumo giveaway!)
If you enjoyed exploring the best wine tours in the Western Cape, here are similar posts:
- 21 of the best pre-ordered picnics in the Cape Winelands
- The history of wine in Cape Town
- The 25 Best Wine Farm Breakfasts in the Cape