This episode covers Monday 26 August to Sunday 1 September 2019.
We start on the stage with Marc Lottering at the Baxter Theatre, Pieter-Dirk Uys at Theatre on the Bay, and the Cape Town Philharmonic Orchestra at City Hall. We then enjoy drinks at the Capegate Craft Beer Festival, food at the Chocolate Festival, and design inspiration from the Homemakers Expo at the CTICC. Finally, we visit the V&A Waterfront for art, music, and several great prizes with the ENTERTAINER’s best activities, including harbour cruises and helicopter trips.
Thank you for listening to the Cape Town Travel Guide podcast!
- This show is hosted by marketing consultant, travel writer, and voice actor Eugene Yiga. Learn more about working with him at www.eugeneyiga.com.
- This show is produced in partnership with the ENTERTAINER, where members enjoy over 2500 buy-one-get-one-free and discount offers at more than 600 places in the Western Cape. Use the promo code PODCAST2019 for a 10% discount when you join now at www.theentertainerme.com.
- Get free episodes delivered to you via Apple, Android, RSS, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, and more. You can also win tickets to the best events, as well as great prizes from our sponsors, when you join our growing community via email at www.capetowntravel.guide.
Here are this week’s links:
- Capegate Craft Beer Festival (use our promo codes for Uber and Bolt)
- The Chocolate Festival (get discounted tickets from Hyperli)
- Homemakers Expo
- Waterfront sculpture tour
- After Dark: The Steezies and Androgenius
- 5 Reasons Not to Miss Aquarium After Dark
- Good Night Fridays
Here are some of the ENTERTAINER’s activities at the V&A Waterfront:
If you enjoyed exploring the best winter events at the V&A Waterfront, here are similar posts:
- Cape Town’s Best Intimate Live Music Experiences
- Your neighbourhood guide to the V&A Waterfront
- The Best V&A Waterfront Boat Trips + Cruises